Scotch Corner Landfill Modular Office
Monaghan County Council appointed Fehily Timoney and Company Ltd. and our partners CraftStudio Architecture to provide consultancy services for the detailed design, tender and construction contract administration services for the Scotch Corner Landfill Office project.
The original Scotch Corner was lost due to a fire at the site. A modular office rebuild was proposed to provide cost certainty, minimise site operations disruption and accelerate construction timelines.
FT services for this project include:
- Site investigation Specification and Tendering
- Geotechnical Design – Precast Piled Foundation
- Structural Design – Raft Foundation
- Detailed Design
- Procurement and Tender Services
- Contract Administration
- Undertake the role of Principal Designer including preparation of Pre-Construction Information Plan
- Architectural design and Assigned Certifier services were provided by CraftStudio Architecture.
Modular Building Units
No. reinforced concrete piles
No. of weeks - crane lift to substantial completion