Beren De Hora
Director of Infrastructure
Beren De Hora is Director of Infrastructure at FT and is responsible for the delivery of Infrastructure, Geotechnical and Industrial projects. Types of projects include highways, bridge and building structures and foundations, urban and industrial developments, drainage, earthworks, marine and coastal, and water and waste water treatment plants, pumping stations and networks.
Beren De Hora is the Director of Infrastructure in FT. Beren has over 25 years of civil engineering experience and has led small and medium size projects up to multi-billion-euro new build projects in locations including Ireland, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United States and United Kingdom. His expertise includes programme management, business management, operations, planning and strategy, change management, risk assessment, business development, sales and marketing, and the leadership and development of management, technical and administration staff.
Beren completed the Marshall Executive Education Programme, University Southern California and holds a Civil & Environmental Engineer Degree (Hons), University College Cork. He is a Member of the Institution of Engineers of Ireland and RedR (People and Skills for Disaster Relief). He has a strong interest in disaster relief and development work and has been fortunate to gain rewarding experiences in these sectors during his career.
As Director of the Infrastructure Sector in FT, Beren has had responsibility for the below listed infrastructure projects;
- Dunkettle Interchange Upgrade Scheme Stage 1 Design
- N4 Collooney to Castlebaldwin Tender and Detailed Design and Construction Stage Services
- A737 Dalry Bypass Tender and Detailed Design and Construction Stage Services
- Limerick Greenway
- N19 Shannon Airport Access Road Improvement Scheme
- Wexford Town to Rosslare Strand Greenway
- Cork Southern Distributor Link Road
Beren also has responsibility for the Geotechnical Sector in FT. Projects executed by the geotechnical team include;
- Galway Wind Park, Ireland – EIA & Planning; Detailed Design & Construction Support
- Kilgallioch Wind Farm, Scotland – Detailed Design & Construction Support
- Dunkettle Interchange Upgrade Scheme Stage 1 Geotechnical Design and Site Investigation
Beren has responsibility for the Industrial Sector in FT. Projects executed by the industrial team include;
- Confidential Client Civil and Structural Design and Inspection Services
- GE Healthcare Waste Water Treatment Diagnosis – Engineering Front End Study
- BASF Effluent Discharge Licence Assessment