Janssen Sciences Ireland
Janssen Sciences Ireland Ringaskiddy plant is a biomedical plant which produces biomedicines for both the treatment of immune related diseases and new and innovative cancer treatments.
FT have carried out a number of projects at this facility to ensure compliance with Janssen’s IPPC licence.
7-day Hydrostatic testing of concrete bunds and 24-hr hydrostatic testing of mobile metal and plastic bunds in accordance with the BS 8007 “Design of concrete structures for retaining aqueous liquids”. This testing is required by the EPA every 3 years. FT produced testing certificates and a report outlining the test procedure and the results.
Reviewed the existing stormwater lagoon and designed an upgrade to the lagoon. This upgrade included the following;
- Design the installation of a permanent pump station to divert water to the WWTP
- Upgrading from a single liner to a double liner
- Design and installation of leak detection chambers
- Specified Engineering Works (SEW) report describing the works for submittal to the EPA
- Design of the continuity of the stormwater line during the construction phase of the works
- Acting as PSDP
Length of rising main