5 Victoria Road, Cork Docklands
Location: Cork Docklands, Ireland
Client: Target Ark Ltd.
Status: Planning Granted
Overall Project Value: N/A
View More Close
Planning permission was sought by Target Ark Ltd. for a mixed use development comprising 19 no. apartments with café and restaurant uses in a 10 storey building on a brownfield site in Cork’s South Docklands. FT worked with James Bourke Architects, the designer, to provide planning services at this sensitive, docklands site. The site is located within a protected structure and is subject to several height and other development restrictions.
FT provided the following services:
- Pre-Planning meetings with Cork City Council
- Design Input for to ensure compliance with South Docklands Local Area Plan and National Guidelines
- Preparation of planning application documentation
- Preparation of supporting planning reports comprising:
- Planning Statement
- Mobility and Traffic Management
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment Screening
- Appropriate Assessment Screening and Natura Impact Statement
- ‘Part V’ Social Housing Proposal
- Construction Environmental Management Plan
- Coordination of Architectural Impact Assessment and Engineering inputs to the project.
- Advise on post-decision planning compliance including development contributions
1 café and restaurant
10 storey building